My thought about the snowman picture would be to copy 4 per page which makes them about the size of a post card, then print out the typed verse. Roll up the verse in a scroll and tie it off with a cute ribbon and attach one of the Snowman postcards to the ribbon. On the backside of the postcard you could sign your names as visiting Teachers and also give your phone numbers.
The cute Snowman and snowflakes and such come from a very cute digital scrapbooking kit called "Cold winter days, designed by Silva.
I thought this would be something wintery and fun, and just for fun as it really doesn't have anything to do with a V.T. Message. It was sent to me and I liked it and added to it as well with my own thoughts about the subject. I have tried to find an author of the original content, but have had no success, so just enjoy this cute handout for what it is, and thanks to whomever was so clever.
All I Need to Know about Life I Learned From a Snowman
• It's okay if you're a little bottom heavy.
• Hold your ground, even when the heat is on.
• Wearing white is always appropriate.
• Winter is the best of the four seasons.
• It takes a few extra rolls to make a good midsection.
• There's nothing better than a foul weather friend.
• The key to life is to be a jolly, happy soul.
• We're all made up of mostly water.
• You know you've made it when they write a song about you.
• Accessorize! Accessorize! Accessorize!
• Avoid yellow snow. Don't get too much sun.
• It's embarrassing when you can't look down and see your feet.
• It's fun to hang out in your front yard.
• Always put your best foot forward.
• There's no stopping you once you're on a roll.
• It’s ok to be fridged at times
• We can see things a little clearer through a lump of coal
• Adding a little heat, can literally melt your heart.
• It’s nice to know that you were created with love.
• Everyone can be a little flakey at times
• Everyone is unique
• When the heat is on, some people melt.
• You don’t need a nose job to be pretty!
• Everyone comes in all shapes and sizes.
• Cold hearts can melt
• Who cares if you have an extra roll or two?
Friday, January 9, 2009
Glad that you dropped by my blog!
This blog and it's contents go hand in hand with my Visiting Teaching Tips and handouts blog found at http://visitingteachingtips.blogspot.com/ If you by accident get to this blog first, make sure to go back to the other one and see all that there is for you there. This is sort of my overflow or stroage blog because I can't keep everything there, so I add my creations to this storage unit and that is my Visiting Teaching Surprise for you. Sometimes however, I do put in things that I think you would enjoy even if they aren't specifically related to Visiting Teaching, but my vision in life is that if I take all the time to make things, I may as well share them and get more use out of them. Sorta like hand me downs but brand new "Down loads". I hope you enjoy these freebies. Drop me a note to say hello in the comments under the downloads posts.