This is a blog filled with wonderful surprises that I am giving to you ... FOR FREE, just to help you get your Visiting Teaching done each month. It's a present for you every single month! Make sure to check out my other blog too at http://visitingteachingtips.blogspot.com for other Great Visiting Teaching and Relief Society oriented ideas!







Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Some fun Easter recipes & ideas


I was on the internet looking, NO, searching for some cute ideas to do for my family this Easter. Of course all of these types of things are also applicable for you too, because it doesn't take much to make a couple extra goodies and take them with you when you go do your Visiting Teaching. Right? Anyway, I found a new blog called Olivia Wagner food spot located at http://oliviawagnerfoodspot.blogspot.com/ and I emailed Olivia to see if I could use a couple of her wonderful photos of Easter treats and direct my readers to her blogspot. She graciously gave her permission and she said that the photos were hers but the ideas came from other sources. Well since I don't know where those other sources are, I am just going to tell you to go to her blog to get the recipes. The top photo is Cotton Tail Cookies, and they look so darling that I could imagine anyone would love them! The photo below is of Jelly Bean Nests, however I think I would not add Jelly Beans but Cadburry mini eggs, like is pictured. Such cute ideas for Easter!!! Thanks Olivia!

No comments:

You know what they say about old friends and antiques? They grow more valuable with time.

Glad that you dropped by my blog!

This blog and it's contents go hand in hand with my Visiting Teaching Tips and handouts blog found at http://visitingteachingtips.blogspot.com/ If you by accident get to this blog first, make sure to go back to the other one and see all that there is for you there. This is sort of my overflow or stroage blog because I can't keep everything there, so I add my creations to this storage unit and that is my Visiting Teaching Surprise for you. Sometimes however, I do put in things that I think you would enjoy even if they aren't specifically related to Visiting Teaching, but my vision in life is that if I take all the time to make things, I may as well share them and get more use out of them. Sorta like hand me downs but brand new "Down loads". I hope you enjoy these freebies. Drop me a note to say hello in the comments under the downloads posts.