This is a blog filled with wonderful surprises that I am giving to you ... FOR FREE, just to help you get your Visiting Teaching done each month. It's a present for you every single month! Make sure to check out my other blog too at http://visitingteachingtips.blogspot.com for other Great Visiting Teaching and Relief Society oriented ideas!







Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bookmark, Printable


This is the book mark that I have created to go with your January 2009 Visiting Teaching Lesson. There are three to a page. I recommend that you print them on card stock and laminate them. You can also print on glossy photo paper as well, but you can't laminate it, but it will really look nice! I hope this helps you to get your visiting teaching done this month and help to motivate a resolve to complete it monthly, all this New Year!

3 comments:

Negragardenia said...

I just want to thank you for your talent and work. I am in love with your graphics. I might be pulling a leg of you... but do you think is possible to make some of your work in spanish if I provide you with the translation?
Thank You for sharing all this!!!

Negragardenia said...

I love your work!
I love your ideas and I really appreciate you sharing this with everyone that gets to see your site.
It's there any possibility to make the bookmarks in Spanish if I give you the translation?

Kathleen Gauger said...

Negragardenia, if you come back to see your post, and I hope you do, I wanted to answer your question. I have no way of contacting you so I hope you get this post following yours. Yes there is a possibility of translating into Spanish my bookmarks. I have never even thought of doing it before but thanks for the suggestion. My husband and I serve as missionaries in the LDS Addiction Recovery program - Spanish Speaking, even though I don't speak, my husband is fluent. The next bookmark or handout I make will also be in Spanish, and I hope that you will pass that word around. If you leave me your email, I can contact you when another one comes out. Thanks again for your good suggestion.

You know what they say about old friends and antiques? They grow more valuable with time.

Glad that you dropped by my blog!

This blog and it's contents go hand in hand with my Visiting Teaching Tips and handouts blog found at http://visitingteachingtips.blogspot.com/ If you by accident get to this blog first, make sure to go back to the other one and see all that there is for you there. This is sort of my overflow or stroage blog because I can't keep everything there, so I add my creations to this storage unit and that is my Visiting Teaching Surprise for you. Sometimes however, I do put in things that I think you would enjoy even if they aren't specifically related to Visiting Teaching, but my vision in life is that if I take all the time to make things, I may as well share them and get more use out of them. Sorta like hand me downs but brand new "Down loads". I hope you enjoy these freebies. Drop me a note to say hello in the comments under the downloads posts.