This is a blog filled with wonderful surprises that I am giving to you ... FOR FREE, just to help you get your Visiting Teaching done each month. It's a present for you every single month! Make sure to check out my other blog too at http://visitingteachingtips.blogspot.com for other Great Visiting Teaching and Relief Society oriented ideas!







Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Bunting

I am really excited about how cute this turned out. The picture doesn't do it justice. I spent my morning today creating up this cute Easter bunting.  I have been really enjoying creating these, as I will have a bunch of different options for parties, showers, holidays, etc., on my new website.  (That is once it is up)  I thought I would share a last minute decoration for you to print off and make for your own.  It was so easy.  Print it off, cut it out, attach the ribbon to the flags, then add colorful pieces of ribbon or fabric if you like.  It is so springy and cute.  Wish I had made it before the day before Easter.  So... you can freely use the buntings that I am going to put up for only 2 days, and then they come down.  Hurry and get them if you like and please let me know how you like it and if you used it. Please don't copy it because it will be one of my copyrighted collection.. but because I am feeling Eastery, I wanted to share. 

Oh and I also threw in this name place setting page as well.  Print them off and write in the names of your guests and set them where you want them to sit at your Easter table. Enjoy!  Katie G

PS  my new business is called "Printables by Katie", but I have a ways to go to get my website up... but working on it!




No comments:

You know what they say about old friends and antiques? They grow more valuable with time.

Glad that you dropped by my blog!

This blog and it's contents go hand in hand with my Visiting Teaching Tips and handouts blog found at http://visitingteachingtips.blogspot.com/ If you by accident get to this blog first, make sure to go back to the other one and see all that there is for you there. This is sort of my overflow or stroage blog because I can't keep everything there, so I add my creations to this storage unit and that is my Visiting Teaching Surprise for you. Sometimes however, I do put in things that I think you would enjoy even if they aren't specifically related to Visiting Teaching, but my vision in life is that if I take all the time to make things, I may as well share them and get more use out of them. Sorta like hand me downs but brand new "Down loads". I hope you enjoy these freebies. Drop me a note to say hello in the comments under the downloads posts.