This is a blog filled with wonderful surprises that I am giving to you ... FOR FREE, just to help you get your Visiting Teaching done each month. It's a present for you every single month! Make sure to check out my other blog too at http://visitingteachingtips.blogspot.com for other Great Visiting Teaching and Relief Society oriented ideas!







Saturday, October 6, 2012

I'm a Mormon, I know it, I love it, I live it.

These are my  new printables for you, from Sister Dibbs message from General Conference.  We all need to be more bold in our expression of the love we have for our religion.  We need not shrink when we are asked, but boldy say, "I am a Mormon, I know it, I love it, I live it".  What more needs to be said?  Hopefully you will have an opportunity to share more of your beliefs.  Be bold and share the gospel whenever you have the opportunity. 
I also printed these bookmarks too thinking that if you print these off, you can keep them with you and when you converse with someone about being a Mormon, just give them one of these.  Sign your name on the back of it and include the phone number of the missionaries in your area.  Who knows where this tiny missionary experience will lead?

I just submitted a book to a publishing company that I wrote a couple of months ago.  It is called "I met a Mormon".  When I listened to the talks today in Conference, I realized how in tune I was in the writing of this book.  I pray that the message in that book will be shared, and that the publishing company will see in it, what I do.  It is needed to help our youth know how they can live their religion just by being who they are, and setting an example others will look to as they learn about Mormons. 

Enjoy the Printables, Katie G

4 comments:

Emily's World said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing! Super cute! You sure are fast. I want to make a t-shirt with that saying.

DeeDee said...

Thank you--these are beautiful!!

Dee said...

CUTE!!!!!
Thank you so much! This is really great to share for my visiting teaching.
I love it .. I love it .. I love it!

miju miju said...

Hi,
those bookmarks are GREAT. I would love to make some in German because I`m teaching relief society next sunday about that talk. How do you make them ?
Any ideas for me ?
Thank you so much.

You know what they say about old friends and antiques? They grow more valuable with time.

Glad that you dropped by my blog!

This blog and it's contents go hand in hand with my Visiting Teaching Tips and handouts blog found at http://visitingteachingtips.blogspot.com/ If you by accident get to this blog first, make sure to go back to the other one and see all that there is for you there. This is sort of my overflow or stroage blog because I can't keep everything there, so I add my creations to this storage unit and that is my Visiting Teaching Surprise for you. Sometimes however, I do put in things that I think you would enjoy even if they aren't specifically related to Visiting Teaching, but my vision in life is that if I take all the time to make things, I may as well share them and get more use out of them. Sorta like hand me downs but brand new "Down loads". I hope you enjoy these freebies. Drop me a note to say hello in the comments under the downloads posts.