This is a blog filled with wonderful surprises that I am giving to you ... FOR FREE, just to help you get your Visiting Teaching done each month. It's a present for you every single month! Make sure to check out my other blog too at http://visitingteachingtips.blogspot.com for other Great Visiting Teaching and Relief Society oriented ideas!







Saturday, November 10, 2012

Printables by Katie has your November freebie waiting for you.

I am so excited to announce that finally after so much work, I am launching my new printables site.  It isn't yet really how I want it, because I am doing it all by myself, and there are some technical things I don't know how to do, but I decided to jump in with both feet and just get it going.  I have some darling new Thanksgiving and Christmas printables on my site and I am offering each print for only a dollar, as my grand opening special.  I have some LDS oriented printables on my blog and will continue to add more, as I have time to do it.  It simply just takes time.  Wish there were more hours in the day.
Printablesbykatie.blogspot.com
I hope you have enjoyed all the printables I have created over the past 7 years, and put on this blog and my other blogs, and don't worry, I won't neglect them either. I just felt like it would be nice after doing it all for free, to actually get a little bit back for a change.  I am saving my shekels to hire a builder of an ecommerce website so that I can actually take credit cards, but for now, it will be done the old fashioned way.  Please take a moment and go to my new  www.printablesbykatie.com and you can make a request for a download there..  It is really cute, and vintage as I found the image at the Library of congress and was so excited.  This is freebie is a great printable to print and frame and take with you to your sisters that you Visit teach.  Tell them to keep the frame and every holiday you can come to my blog and see what new art I have come up with for the next holiday or season of year.  (Sorry about the Watermark on Santa Subway Art, but he only costs $1 for my grand opening special, and I wanted you to see how cute he is!)

My new website is still under construction, however I can arrange to send you what you are looking for, and go to the contact page and request what you are looking for. 

I have barely scratched the surface with my new business, and have so many darling things I have created, but just have to come up with the time to post them.  Keep checking in regularly and follow me on Pinterest, and I will keep you up on the newest things.  Oh and by the way... the Santa Subway art turned out absolutely beautiful.  It is pictured  on the top of this post.  The Jesus Christ, Wonderful, Counselor, is also really nice, and good for any occasion too. 

It is really late, so I am going to bed, but don't forget to go get your freebie!!!!!  Enjoy, Katie G www.printablesbykatie.com 

1 comment:

Merry said...

Katie, you have been my favorite blog to go to for handouts and great ideas. I have used your goodies for YW, RS, friend's gifts, service etc. Thank you so much for blessing us with the freebies and your sweet words. Best of Luck with your new adventure in Printables-Bless you! Merry Ü

You know what they say about old friends and antiques? They grow more valuable with time.

Glad that you dropped by my blog!

This blog and it's contents go hand in hand with my Visiting Teaching Tips and handouts blog found at http://visitingteachingtips.blogspot.com/ If you by accident get to this blog first, make sure to go back to the other one and see all that there is for you there. This is sort of my overflow or stroage blog because I can't keep everything there, so I add my creations to this storage unit and that is my Visiting Teaching Surprise for you. Sometimes however, I do put in things that I think you would enjoy even if they aren't specifically related to Visiting Teaching, but my vision in life is that if I take all the time to make things, I may as well share them and get more use out of them. Sorta like hand me downs but brand new "Down loads". I hope you enjoy these freebies. Drop me a note to say hello in the comments under the downloads posts.